Does she want me back?

My ex and I broke up because I cheated on her.
We were together a little over a yearwe broke up the end of April of this year. She removed her relationship status on Facebook the end of April I didn't take mine down til the end of May. I've been begging her back almost every single day. I've only gotten as far as her saying she loves me but it's a different kind of love. I found out she was talking to some new guy. She told me it wasn't planned that they met. She said he was at the right place at the right time. I asked her if she loves him and she said "not yet". She did say her friends and family all think he's a good guy. On the July4 she went to the beach with her friends. I asked her is he gonna be there she said "idk who's gonna be there". I asked her to go away with me she didn't want to. She still talks to me as a friend. She blocked me on instagram around the time she went to the beach. I thought it was because she didn't want me to see her post with her new guy. Well a few days ago she unblocked me. I didn't notice until last night. There were no pics of any guys at all so why did she block me in the first place? I followed her but she didn't follow me back. I know she knows I followed her because she followed 2other people AFTER I followed her... Does her unblocking me mean she wants me back? I seen her talking with a guy whom I suspect she's talking to.
She posted a pic and he commented:
Guy: Where did your tan go?
Her: what tan? lol I never got Tan?
Guy: your profile pic... what kind of trick is this
Her: I got a Glo tan that doesn't damage my skin โ˜บ๏ธ
Guy: I was happy now just confused
Her: happy?
Guy: happy you got some sun I was beginning to think you were a vampire๐Ÿ˜œ
Her: ahaha someone else I know calls me a vampire
Guy: ur a vampire+babe ๐Ÿ˜œ
Her: ahaha that's so funny
I think this is the guy she's talking to but I'm not sure.
Either way do I have a chance? Why would she unblock me only to not follow me back?
Does she want me back?
2
1