Friendship after Breakup?

Can Boyfriend Girlfriend lives like Best friend after Breakup?

45

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly don't think they can.

It just complicates your life , and brings too much drama into future relationships. It takes time for feelings to fade and , so it's impossible to be just friends with someone you still have feelings for. It prevents you from moving on, because deep down you cling to the false hope that you will both get back together again

Most Helpful Guy

• I do only because of my daughter. My ex and I win an academy award three or four times a year. here's our conversation when my daughter leaves the room. Me) how have you been? (Her) why, you couldn't care less. (Me) still a bitch, huh? (Her) fuck you asshole (Me) I've already done that, never again. lmao!

What Girls Said 3

• Gosh I hope so, I'm going to follow this to see how many respond. I'm currently on the edge of a;low a best friend to turn into a boyfriend. But afraid to risk losing him as a friend if it doesn't work out

• if your friendship is closed then dont turn into a relationship..
      sometimes after relationship friendship breaks..!

• We are a lot closer now then what we were, and he and I both agreed to live together forever, we do everything related to dating such as movies every week, vacations together, we are always each other's plus one, we share money cars and Bill's but he honestly pay for most of it, he lets me spend my money on my college classes. There was an issue with his family about me cause I'm 20 years older, but back in December he stood up to the ones that had the problem and said she is not leaving, she never will, and I will always be on her side... after he did that and really put his foot down is when our relationship started turning into a more physical one, he has even made a few jokes about me actually being his. So that's why I think it has made a turn.

• its a very critical condition😌

• People tried really hard to act cool after breakup but it's just hard. It takes time I guess so it's a NO.

• they can if its not awkward

What Guys Said 4

• In my experience it's to be avoided. I've known it to be very damaging.

• i also think that bro.. its just heart..
      i am still experience that when he shared his present boyfriend experience with me...😓

• Yea, but only if the breakup went clean, me and my ex decided it was time to call it quits, so that was it. we still talk from time to time

• its very awkward

• No unless we're fucking or dating i have no use for you