Will my relationship last?

My boyfriend and I have known each other since 3rd grade, but we became really good friends in 11th grade and he finally asked me out. He so sweet and I believe I'm in love with him. Except we barely see each other. And he's not exactly attractive, although he does have gorgeous eyes. The worst part is, that I'm not allowed to be in relationships, so it's a secret and that's a big reason why I don't see him very often outside of school.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Here's where your relationship has gone wrong:

"And he's not exactly attractive..."

The fact that you are so vain will end things.

His physical appearance has nothing to do with the relationship, unless you make it that. In which case, when you end things, have the courtesy to be honest and say "You're ugly, that's why I'm leaving you."

What Girls Said 1

• Dating in secret, I'm in that situation right now. What I do, I try to get in after school clubs like sports. & if you have the same interests you can hang out in those clubs. Or maybe you can use the club as an excuse and hang around places with him. Around the school, at the park, or just get a bite to eat.

Another thing, you shouldn't really care about his appearance. His appearance is only part of the package, what you should be looking at is his personality. Isn't that what you really feel for? After all, you've known each other since the 3rd grade.