What do I do? Please help?

Hey guys! So I was going out with this fella for like 10months! We literally had the best relationship ever! Got on so well, rarely argued! I was so In love and he said he was too! And that I was the best girlfriend and it was the best relationship he ever had!! A month ago out of no where he broke it off saying that he needed to do his own thing and he needed to be on his own! I'm devastated since!!! Since then we have met up a few times talked, cried even slept together which I know is a big no no!!! But I really fell apart the wknd and he was there for me! And said he would always be a phone call away that he's not going anywhere! I didn't speak to him Monday or wasn't going to contact him, he texed me asking was I free for a chat this evening and I said yes so he rang me, was asking how I was, he said he was shit enough that he jus feels sick all the time!! I then asked so what is it you wanna talk about and he said that he needs to take a step back that we both do because this is only making it harder on both of us being in contact and meeting up!! I understand where he's coming from but I feel like it's another kick in the teeth from him!! Not only has he dumped me out of no where tortured me, but now he's takin a step back!! I get it but he has completely broken my heart and has almost done it all over again with this phone call!! I left that call saying this is all on you, your choice I hope you won't regret it!! Deep down I would love for him to come back to me but I know chasing him won't bring him back!! He rang me after a night out saying he loved me and that he would marry me that I'm the girl for him and we met up Sunday and spent the day together and the Monday aswell but he still hadn't changed his mind he still needs to do his own thing! I spoke to him last night and said that was it we need to move on and he agrees even though it's so hard cz he still loves me but I feel he keeps dragging me back when I seem to be doing good does that make since?

12

What Guys Said 2

• if he's telling you to move on then stop contacting him for a bit, if he keeps reeling you in remind him that he told you to move on.

tell him to decide weather he wants you or not, and make a proper commitment

• so you have you a sweet little fuckboy baby

What Girls Said 1

• He's playing mind games with you. Block him. He's keeping his options open with you in case something else doesn't work out, and the fact that you've slept together since breaking up is very unhealthy. You need to work on yourself and get better, stop talking to him.

• Do you really think it's all mind games? Could someone be that cruel?