Girlfriend says she loves me but broke up with me and wants me to stay in her life, can I get her back?

Girlfriend said she wants to place herself first, and that I shouldn't try to convince her to change her decision. But she says she still loves me and will always love me and that it's only our status that changes, not the feelings we have for each other. We are currently in different countries and she broke up with me over phone, but she still wants to have one more final talk when we see each other in a month... But during that time she wants to still talk to me, because I'm special and she wants me to be in her life. I want to get her back, is there any way?

This is what she sent me afters:

I'll love you no matter what. This only changes our status, not how we feel about eachother. Thank you for giving me your all and know that I'm always here for you... I hope you'll be there for me too. I'm excited for more adventures that awaits us 🙂

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I am sorry man. That really sucks. First things first (this is going to hurt) you are not going to get back together with her. I am sorry just accept that *(see below). At this point you have 2 options. You can stay as her friends but understand that it is over. You will never get her back. Some people can stay with friends and make it work and have great relationships.

If that is okay with you, great. If you cannot handle that, then end the relationship. Yes it will be painful, but staying in a relationship that you cannot handle is prolonged torture vs the relatively quick pain of the end of a relationship. You can say that if you ever want to get talk again let me know but I cannot be in a just a friendship with someone that I love. At that point walk away unless she is willing to commit to a relationship again or until you are completely over her. I wish I had two better choices man. I wish you the best of luck.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    *Technically there is a small chance that you could get back together. I cannot say that there is zero chance, but that chance is so small, it is not worth you suffering to get it. Please don't get your hopes up though. Good luck man.

• Cut contact and move on, for your own good. Doesn't even have the guts to break up in person.

• It kind of led to that... because I asked her if she's already made up her mind just tell me...

• it's fucked up i know but what am I supposed to make of it?

• You cut her out of your life, fuck some random girls, and you move on.