Girlfriend says she loves me but broke up with me and wants me to stay in her life, can I get her back?

Girlfriend said she wants to place herself first, and that I shouldn't try to convince her to change her decision. But she says she still loves me and will always love me and that it's only our status that changes, not the feelings we have for each other. We are currently in different countries and she broke up with me over phone, but she still wants to have one more final talk when we see each other in a month... But during that time she wants to still talk to me, because I'm special and she wants me to be in her life. I want to get her back, is there any way?
+1 y
This is what she sent me afters:

I'll love you no matter what. This only changes our status, not how we feel about eachother. Thank you for giving me your all and know that I'm always here for you... I hope you'll be there for me too. I'm excited for more adventures that awaits us 🙂
0
2