Boys!!! if an Ex girl friend gave this to you?

what would think if a Ex girl friend who is madly in love with you send this photo galley to you on a letter? Will it be sad or cute!!!Boys!!! if an Ex girl friend gave this to you?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• This is not good, do not do that. Ever.

• how can it be creepy when I don't even get to see him we live long distance and I love him from miles away it's not like he was close to me face to face dumped me not even that he gave his address to me

• You wanted other perspectives and that is my perspective. By all means, do as you please.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, while I am a female I'm mentally like a guy when it comes to this stuff and I'm telling you, its for the best not to do that.
    I assume your goal is to win him back, this will only make you look desperate, creepy and a bit unhinged. Please understand I'm not trying to hurt your feelings but guys and girls are different. You would love this and think it was romantic, most girls would. However, most guys are going to think you're going to start stalking them and are so obsessed with them that you're going to break into their bedroom window and cut a lock of their hair while they're sleeping for some voodoo spell. Sorry to be so dramatic, but I doubt I'm far off here.
    If you want him back I can tell you this is not the way to go about it 99% of the time.

• the thing is he is far away so i can't even hold him or even touch he I miles away so then is that okay? it's not like we are close and have seen each other it's not like that we met long distance. .. if we were close by and did that it's gonna be creepy but think of how far away he is

• Yup I sure do. You can't possibly think you're the only one thats been in love and not had it work out. But I'm not here to sugar coat for you. I've tried to help you in telling you what I can damn near guarantee will be a mistake and you refuse to listen. Several other people have tried to give you the same advice. I'm sorry you dont like the answers but these are several of your peers telling you not to do it. You do what you want though. I promise you won't get the outcome you're looking for. Hope I'm wrong but I know I'm not. Good luck anyway.

• okay okay I want send it then what about a sorry card?

What Guys Said 8

• Depending on the guy.. I'm very sentimental, this could give me depression 😥

• what If your the one who broke his heart? and he still love you

• but even if you show them... what if you really love them and you want them so bad

• If it's still mutual after the break up remember the reason of the breakup until you stop thinking of the person.

• Seems desperate, creepy and a touch pathetic. Be strong and move on.

• Desperate..

• I would love it ❤️

• Nope never do this. This isn't class A restraining order fuel

• Personally I'd find it to be rather creepy.

• what if your the one who broke her heart when she loved you

• That's sad

• seems desperate.
    sorry

What Girls Said 2

• It'd be kinda weird

• That's kinda pathetic :( sorry