Have any funny break up stories or funny reasons for a breakup?

I broke up with a guy because he called my dog dumb. I'm sure there were underlying issues that built up to the breakup but that's what started our relationship ending fight. I was young 🤷🏼‍♀️

It went like this:
Him, "Your dog is so dumb, look how dumb. Dumbass!!"
Me, "You're dumb! He's a dog, what's your excuse?"

I think I just couldn't handle someone being so adversely annoyed by an innocent animal. Or maybe he just wasn't a dog person... which is still a deal breaker lol hilarious!

26

Most Helpful Guy

• An ex had her friend break up with me for her, because I "wasn't opening up".

In retrospect, kind of ironic.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a guy once that lived with his mother and 4 aunts and their kids. No uncles or dad. It was just so weird

What Guys Said 5

• yeah some guy i know broke up with his girlfriend because she ate a jar of mayonnaise.. like just spoonfuls of it on it's own.. disgusting.. but a deal breaker? haha

• Total dealbreaker... thats fucking gross dude lol imagine kissing her after that.. or the effects of eating like that everydays for years she'd be fat as hell

• like.. i've kissed my girlfriend after much worse than mayonnaise was in her mouth but yeah the getting fat thing would be concerning

• now that's funny 😂😂😂😂

• Yah my ex was having sex with another guy an told me me join in when found them together

• hahah what a valid reason for break-up lol lol really impressed

• none of my break ups, have ever been funny

What Girls Said 1

• The irony
    Doesn't like dogs and ends up in the dog house because of it