Making advances at my ex and she doesn't push me away does she want me back?

I broke up with my ex, we were together a little over a year and lived together for about 10 months. We went through the not really talking to each other after I left but recently have rebuilt a great friendship since May. I have recently started flirting with her a lot and anytime I ask for help with something she's always right there to help. We usually hang out and I see her and her kids a couple times a week and go to lunch or something. She's also letting me spend more time with her kids. and when we do see each other she's never in a hurry to get away. We tell each other good morning and night and give each other a great big hug everytime we see each other. I love her and her kids and I want her back does it sound like it's a good time to make a move and talk to her about everything I did wrong in the relationship and ask to start over or should I just move on?
1
2