Making advances at my ex and she doesn't push me away does she want me back?

I broke up with my ex, we were together a little over a year and lived together for about 10 months. We went through the not really talking to each other after I left but recently have rebuilt a great friendship since May. I have recently started flirting with her a lot and anytime I ask for help with something she's always right there to help. We usually hang out and I see her and her kids a couple times a week and go to lunch or something. She's also letting me spend more time with her kids. and when we do see each other she's never in a hurry to get away. We tell each other good morning and night and give each other a great big hug everytime we see each other. I love her and her kids and I want her back does it sound like it's a good time to make a move and talk to her about everything I did wrong in the relationship and ask to start over or should I just move on?

12

What Girls Said 1

• If you feel like she's been open to you being around, and you're confident you've changed whatever issue prevented you from committing before then I'd go for it.
    But if there is any chance of making the same mistakes I'd save her and her children that pain and move on

What Guys Said 2

• try to be honest with her, but if she doesn't feel the same way don't let it bother you, be prepared in case she doesn't want a relationship

• Move on bro!