Should I text my ex?

I've been abroad for about three weeks, and I haven't seen him in over a month. We emailed a little bit while I was away, but it got boring so I didn't reply to one of his emails and haven't heard from him since. I want to be his friend and possibly get back together with him in the far future. We'll be going away to the same college three weeks from today anyways, so I will see him fairly regularly over the next four years.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You should not only avoid texting, but if he's really someone you don't want to find yourself entangled in a relationship with, then I would advise keeping as much distance as possible in the future. It's normal to want to maintain a connection with someone that you've been so close to, but it's doing yourself a disservice.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I don't see the point to be honest.

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like the spark has gone - Only email if you are both happy to be friends and their is no feelings to complicate things

• he's and ex. why would you wanna text him

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!