How to get my ex boyfriend to want me back?

Me and my boyfriend were in a relationship for 1.5 years and we broke up about 2 weeks ago. In the last 2 months of the relationship, my boyfriend started to spend more time with his friends and on school and started to spend less time with me. Eventually he even cancelled our holiday together. I felt really sad about all this and we started to fight more, but i still loved him so much, he was my best friend.

We broke up mutually. During the break up he told me that he still loved me, but in a different way (I have no idea what this means). He also cried a lot and i had never seen him cry before, so this was new for me. He also told me that he needed space and he agreed to staying friends.

I texted him a week ago. I told him that I had finished the series that we watched together and that it was really good, I also asked him how he was doing. Afterwards I also said that it was okay if he didn't want to talk to me yet. I got no response to this text. His friends told me that he isn't doing very well and that he spends all his time working.

These 2 weeks have been miserable for me, I can't stop thinking about him and I feel so stupid for letting him go. I really want to wait with texting him, but I feel like he is moving on if I don't say anything. What should I do and is there any chance that we will get back together?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• The best thing you should do is to be there for him. Try to ask him or his friends what is bothering him, be at his side and comfort him. I fear if he continues like that it will destroy his heart. My advice to you is to be at his side and maybe, only time will tell, it will repair your relationship.

• I really want to be there for him, but he isn't responding to my text. How long should I wait before I text him again? Or should I wait until he contacts me?

• Ask his friends where he lives, where he works, or ask his parents. I believe there is still hope for both of you.

What Guys Said 2

• no chance u can have another boy friend

• You don't.

What Girls Said 1

• I think time will tell if your meant to be together or not, ifits meant to be you will get back together sooner or later