What should I do now?

What should I do now?
He said some really nasty and cruel things to me, which really hurt my feelings and I couldn't believe it as I love him so much and do everything for him, I'm always by his side through good and bad, I put up with everything and care for him more than anything and he didn't even think about who he is saying all this to. This was the last text between us, I thought he would have realised but he hasn't messaged me at all today and hasn't apologised. I don't know if I should wait a few days, it seems like eventually I'm gonna have to text him but I wouldn't know what to say as I'm upset and I really didn't deserve those unkind words, I'm only human

22

Most Helpful Guy

• well I think just let him go it's gunna be hard but that what need to be done and u will find the right man one day

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen... I say just don't text him. If he doesn't apologize then you'll see just how little you matter. You deserve better

• But if I don't text him then he never will 😞 and I wouldn't want things to end so abruptly like that. Do you have any suggestions as to what I could say to him?

• Why not? I think its better not to give him that satisfaction

• If you want you can tell him officially that you want nothing to do with him anymore. Like "I've had some time to think and I've decided that I don't want anything to do with you anymore. You don't appreciate me. etc...""

What Guys Said 1

• Legend

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him you deserve to be treated nicely, you've been there for him... basically I would just say f-off and break up with him :) you deserve better

• I'm struggling to come up with a text to send to him.. I really thought he would have cared enough to apologise or even ask how I am. We aren't together at the moment, but we were working towards that and all of a sudden he's been so different. I don't know what to say, I'm really hurt. I don't know if he meant the things he said but he must have if he hasn't bother to talk to me

• unless your level 1, then i would have to pm you but i dont know who you are

• I just followed you, message me!