What's going on with her?

So this girl I used to talk to wouldn't commit to me for 3 years but then got upset when she went through my phone and saw I talked to other girls even tho we weren't seeing each other anymore but remained friends. but before that she kept saying she couldn't date or commit. Or not want to put a label on things and then ended things anyways. I cut her off because I felt hurt that she ended up finally committing to someone else few months later. So I blocked her and told her we can't talk anymore. Then few months later she made a fake Facebook account to message me. But pretended to be an old friend of hers asking me questions about if me and her still talk or tell me stuff about herself. Why would a girl do that? Especially when she never truly wanted me she always had a excuse or reason to not be with me then found an excuse to write me off completely. Another fake account tried adding me another 2 times in the last 4 months too. I also went to message the 1st fake but I was blocked.

Then yesterday:

"She" was in the lobby of my office building. I've changed jobs too. I walked up to her and said "exsuse me is that so and so". She said "no". She looked upset and was in the phone too. Her voice didn't sound like her though but perhaps because she looked upset about something. Maybe it was a very good look alike over but everything was exactly on point in her appearance. I just got mind fucked.

Does this mean she misses me though

10

What Girls Said 1

• You did the right thing blocking her. I know it can be hard. Don't let her worm herself back in. She's not worth any more wasted time by the sounds of it. I feel she has been using you. A clean break is best I believe.

• Does this mean she misses me?

• You're probably right. Probably was never good enough for her too genuinely Miss me.

• Don't think that you're not good enough. I just think she wasn't right for you. There will be someone who will treat you how a lover should.

What Guys Said 0