Is there one single thing a ex girlfriend did to get you to change your mind and come back to her?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I have reunited with two former romantic interests.

Pat - After 21 years apart, I started looking for her. I married her. I got laid off from my job. She divorced me because I didn't have a job for three months and she was afraid she might need to support me for a brief time. She didn't know that I had two years of salary in the bank. Hahaha!

Oksana - I went back to her because I never stopped loving her. She says she loves me but she has commitment issues. I have moved on.

There is nothing an ex could do at this point to reclaim my heart,

Most Helpful Girl

• One of my exs was totally set on moving on and never trying again with me UNTIL I got a new boyfriend. It drove my ex crazy and suddenly he was like putty in my hands, complete turn around. Unfortunately for him, I didn't want him back at that stage. It's been almost 4 years since that break up and I still feel like he misses me 😂

What Guys Said 3

• If she apologized and really showed ne she meant it.

• she agreed to do threesomes and to be more sexually open.

• That's the reason he broke up with me , was not finding another girl fast enough

• I never had one before and did not know where to find a girl

• ok, well if you can communicate with him and prove too him that you are indeed looking into threesomes and are actively trying to find a girl then he may come back.

• Nope. Crocodile tears after cheating on me with her ex for 2 months.
    In a more... amicable break up, maybe, but that has yet to happen.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!