Boys sooo you broke up with your girl?

your ex girl friend you have not met her she lives far away and you broke her heart by telling her your comming to see her then you hurt her and block her.. she is commited to you and love you regardless from distance after all the shit you done to her and she send something like this through air mail saying you "how can you move on so soon" am I nothing to you? what about the memories we had? ... will it still be creepy?Boys sooo you broke up with your girl?Boys sooo you broke up with your girl?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• That sucks. Sorry it happened to you. I hope things go better for you in the future.

Most Helpful Girl

• You made the mistakes and now it's done. I doubt anything you say to her will change things. Let her move on with her life.

What Guys Said 4

• That's why I don't recommend internet relationship, dont find another internet relationship my advice and find someone in real life to hug and you will forget him from first day

• not really if we're not meet some body I would met 5 years back

• I am not against the idea of internet relationship, my older brother married his girlfriend after few years from internet relationship and my twin bro is planning to do that with his recent girlfriend as well but I just don't recommend it to people, person behind the keyboard is a lot more different than you think. personally I would like for now a girlfriend to be next to me and cheer me up by hugging me and sleep with me all night, the lonely guy is not when his mum or dad is not around him, the only guy is when a guy wake up the next day don't see his lover next to him on the bed ^^ music lyric *.*

• that's the thing long distnace is not all about stuck in the computer I mean thats carzy
      your gonna have to meet the person... you can be sure of all that... there are people out side of computer you can't trust they are good some times then leave you people have 2 faces some sleep and leave you too... you have to be carefull either ways..

• Yeah. A little bit weird.

• sex is not allways love

• a lot leave because they are not getting sex. It is not for "after marriage" that is merely a religious point of view.
      Not everyone is religious.

• U making me feel bad now 😫😫😢😓😓

• i told you you need to break up...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!