Should I pay her?

I met this girl online and we talked for a while. Eventually we sexted and I sent her nudes. Now she is threatening to post all my nudes online. She also has pics of my face, my full name, phone number, and a general location of where I live. She says if I don't pay her $1000, then she will send all my nudes to everyone I have added on Facebook and she will post them on multiple sites along with all my personal info. I don't have any nude pics of her. She also says I have a micropenis and will send it to my mom. Do you think I should pay her?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• lol. My evil side would say you're kinda dumb and you're deserved it? But again, my angel side usually win the fight, so I'll tell you this. don't call police yet, until it necessary. but since she has your nudes, I assume you have a picture or two of her face at least. tell her that what she's doing is sexual violation and cyberbully and she can go to jail and get fine for that. if I was her, I would give up. The fine for sexual violations and harassment is way more than one grant. hey chin up, the worst case scenario is your nudes are out. but I highly doubt that. just be smart next time and crop your face off the nudes. evil side: dumb shit

What Girls Said 10

• Oh dear! I'm so sorry this is happening to you dude. What makes it worse is that there's a site specifically for this situation. The person post nudes of their partner and contact information to complete strangers on a site so people can harasses them (watched a documentary on it but can't think of the site's name). The best thing you should do is to go to the police. If strangers have your contact information they may hurt you (people are freaks you know).

• blackmail right there😰if u do pay her, she might keep asking for more money... and I think it's illegal to send nudes not sure

• report her to the police and that is bullying if she threatens to spread your stuff online

• I think you should call the police

• Contact the police asap.

• Do you have her informations too? Report her to cops. Don't give her money!

• Police

• You have no guarantee that she won't do all these things after you pay her.

• honestly, just blocked her on absolutely everything and don't think about it, if you're face isn't in your nudes then that is fine, one of my ex's put all my info online and no one has done a thing yet and it's been up there for nearly a year

• my face is in the nudes :\

• well, either way just block her and drop all contact with her, it blows over eventually, I of all people would know this

• honestly I'm calling her bluff anyways

• did you tell her you'd pay her for nudes? then not go through with it. why do i feel theirs more to this story? besides all that. the MORAL is don't send nudes with your face lol sounds like a personal problem πŸ’πŸ˜‚

• pay the girl

• u would probably blackmail me too

• never that baby

• Honestly no, don't let her peer pressure you. I know that if she does share them it'll be embarrassing but everyone makes mistakes and yolo. If I was you I would try my best to block her out of my life and don't pay her it is a lot of money