Does my ex still like me?

I don't like calling him my ex because he's technically still "my boyfriend", though we're taking a break. I'm scared that I'll lose him. I keep asking him if he could be mine, but I feel so dumb. Yesterday he told me I'm too pretty to beg, and he wants to fix himself so we can be together again. He wants to stop thinking about the past and bringing my ex up. I love him, and I don't want to lose him, but I don't know what to do. We've been together for almost two years now

04

Most Helpful Guy

• talk to him. there is no such thing as a small break. what is the problem in your relationship?

• We are christians, and we failed by having sex so we want to stop that sin. So he thinks we need a break to get right with God

• I really don't have that sort of faith in anything but that's just crap. you had sex. things are already fucked up. be in a relationship, I believe that's the best thing to do.

What Guys Said 3

• talk to him what you think and tell him with whom you want to live henceforth...

• unless you know that he's not messing with you is all fine

• Communicate with him and see what works and what does not.

What Girls Said 0