How to move forward?

Yes move forward with my life away from this wishy washy guy whose confused about what he wants. I am ready to move on with my life and be by myself. Most of the men I'm meeting are confused about what they even want or in some cases just seeking fun. Which I am not seeking - don't have time for that with my kids. I met this wishy washy guy in March this year and its been confusement with him every since. 🙄 I liked the guy and all but I can tell he has commitment issues, is closed off, and doesn't express his feelings. I am ready to put an end to this situation between us because I have no idea what he wants from me. He goes mia than reappears like "Hey I am back!" This guy has been taking me for granted and it's to the point why am I in this situation with this guy? Last time I talked to him was July 12th prior to that I have not heard from him in 4 days. It's been 3 weeks and I decided to shoot him a text telling him that I need more space away from him because I am dealing with housing issues right now no lie.. I really want to get away from him, this, and this entire mess and be to myself because I don't have time to invest in confusement. I already invested 5 months and that could have been time for my kids and self. I don't want to date anymore as I keep encountering men like this. I rather be solo than to keep going through this. I never begged this guy for anything I was ok being friends with him if that's what he wanted. I don't know how to end this with him because I don't know what it is that he even wants. I can't end this because we're not even dating this situation is just open and it's keeping me from moving forward. August 12th will make a month of this. Ready for this whole situation to end- or he step up to make his intentions clear. I can't continue to put my life on hold like this while he makes up his mind. Once I move forward there is no going back to this and I told him this.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're better off without this guy in your life. You can't count on him