What should I do when a guy didn't text back?

I was on a date with a guy, but I got bad news and I had to go quickly. He tried to hug me, but I was so upset that I brushed him off and just left. I told him that I'd like to see him again but didn't respond to his hug (we have hugged and kissed before, but I just didn't feel like it then).

The next day, we were both online together but I was still feeling upset (a distant but special family member had died) and wasn't talking to anyone. He was online the day after and after - same happened. It was my fault too - I didn't speak to him either.

A few days after that I texted him to thank him for the date. He hasn't replied for 4 days. That's not like him at all.

How long should I wait before I move on and conclude he is no longer interested?

He is not the kinda guy that would play games or usually not responded, so I take it that something is up now. Should I leave it a full week before I move on and conclude he is not interested... and if so.. should I ask him why he never texted back or just take it as loss of interest?

01

What Guys Said 1

• You hurt his pride and feelings. I think an apology is in order? I understand you lost someone but that's no reason to hurt innocent people.

Tell him you're sorry and if he doesn't understand, move on. If he is sympathetic, maybe he deserves a chance.

What Girls Said 0