Is it just one big test?

I don't get women, don't they want a guy who is loving, caring, who shows them how much they're worth, who proves himself to her yet when a guy like that comes along he just gets pushed to the side and treated like everyone else? Is she just testing him to see if he's actually worth it or is he just wasting his time? I ask because that's kinda my situation here my girl and I broke up (she dumped me) and she took a whole 360 like we never dated or anything we broke up 2 months ago and I still waited for her just in case she decides to come back I show her I care and that im always there her she continues to shut herself out and not see it

23

Most Helpful Girl

• typically, girls (not women) want 'bad boys' that will break their heart just so they can get attention and start drama. find you a real woman that actually likes to be treated with respect.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girls will never understand what's right for them even when the whole world tells them otherwise.. they will always want a caring loving partner but will always go for the opposite and will suffer themselves.
    It's better to just move on and find someone who doesn't feel the need to test you like this. I m sure u deserve more than this.
    Never wait for someone who wouldn't dump you just to test your loyalty.

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry to hear that, but most of the girls want bad boys, but not women (or they might want?). I, personally, like kind and caring men/boys, but it also depends on each personality and compability.

What Guys Said 2

• most women dont know what women want.

• yes. aim for an 85% or more. then they give u head