Why did u cheat?

Why would u tell someone u love them and then turn around and cheat on then? How can u do such an awful thing to someone u love? Did u not love them? If u are a person that has been cheated on I'm sorry, u deserve so much better. (If ur comfortable I would love to hear all ur stories of why u cheated and how u felt after being cheated on). This may help gf/bf see signs of cheating so that they can get out of the relationships and not get as hurt. Why did u cheat?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love you but I love the other person more its simpel

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't cheat.

What Guys Said 7

• I never cheated. I will never cheat. if someone does cheat me I would consider as their loss unless it was my fault (I don't think that's possible)

• They may love you, but not have control of their impulses or desires.

• i never got cheated by someone as i never had a girlfriend and i will never cheat on a girl , its really bad for the other person and break an innocent person's heart and the one who cheats is a complete loser

• The only explanation for someone to do that is that they're shitty.

• bc i wanted to fuck someone else

• Its called temptation and weakness...

• I don't know the answer of your question but i noticed that the quality of road construction in the pic you posted is poor and they should have used more asphalt in the mixture.

• Okay I'll be sure to let them know😂 I just took it cuz I was bored waiting random street but it was nice cuz everything was new

What Girls Said 7

• people cheat because their idea of love is wrong. its not about dates and gifts, spending time, making love etc. this way of thinking leads you to the idea that you're inlove. Like the quote says "if you like a flower you would pick them, but if you love a flower you will water it everyday". Love is all about commitment. you commit your life to a person through ups and downs.

• Never cheated and never will. I would never hurt someone that gave me their trust in such a horrible way.

• I've cheated, and I've also been cheated on. In that order. (Karma much?)

So essentially, I felt I wasn't getting love and I was only getting lust. It wasn't my partners fault, I guess. I should've ended things instead of being a piece of shit.

When I got cheated on, it was a gut feeling. He left me to go hang with my friend, we talked about cheating and he said if he ever did he wouldn't tell me, and he talked about a girl right in front of me. I felt like crud, but blocked him so eh.

• I cheated once in a long distance relationship because I was falling for my ex again. I kissed my ex in real. My boyfriend I cheated on was clingy and too far.

• Can't relate.😌I've never really had a reason to cheat if I'm in a relationship with someone I turn blind to everyone else I don't see other guys...

• Because they didn't love and valued their relationship with their partner enough.

• I didn't cheat