Feels alone after break up? how much time enough for complete healing?

21

What Girls Said 2

• It is different for everyone and every relationship. It took me 6 months to get over my ex, while I broke up with him and I didn't even like him that much.

You need to pamper yourself these days/weeks/months. Be kind to yourself and do the things that make you happy. It's okay to cry though.

• they were 5 years.

• she was a college mate.. I graduated this year.

• I think that now that you've graduated, you won't see her often and therefore can finally start moving on.

• there's no right amount of, time everyone heals different take it at your own pace

What Guys Said 1

• from my experience it may take 1-3 months depends on how much you thinking about her and how much you love her.
    and the best way to forget the bast is begin a new life like changing a little bit of what you used to do when you with her to help you to forget and find a new real love and don't spend a lot of time alone (be busy).