Given Up On Love, Who Else Feels The Same Way?

After a long deliberation, I have decided that I am completely given up on dating, love, relationships, the whole nine. I've had problems with dating ever since I started dating in high school. When my white boyfriend broke up with me because his friends and family were giving him shit about dating a black woman. Ever since then every guy I've dated has done nothing but use me, play me, and lie to me. No matter what I do. I've dated different races, different personalities, even resorted to online dating and it was still shit, hence the last guy I dated. All love has done to me is hurt me and leave me in financial ruin and I just truly believe that I'm one of those unfortunate ones that will never find it. Everyone is so quick to say I'm attractive but if that was the case I would have someone by now, probably be married. Obviously that's just not in the cards for me and I have to just learn to deal with it. Anyone else who feel the same way feel free to commiserate. For those who are in relationships and want to talk about how happy you are and love exists, save it. I don't want to read it. πŸ’―βœŒοΈSometimes love doesn't exist for some people.
Given Up On Love, Who Else Feels The Same Way?
Add Opinion