What should I do?

I liked a guy but now I need to give up. But that's too hard to do. What should I do to give up without feeling hurt?

Today I met with him in a group meeting and for some reason, even though I saw him flirting with a girl, I didn't feel like before. There was no hate, there was no jealousy. Just I felt empty and for sone reason, that felt good. I think I let him go... at last😊

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be honest, there really isn't a way to give up someone you are invested in without repercussions. That's life. If you could, it wouldn't be an investment. But probably the easiest way would be find someone else or just find some way to keep yourself busy for a few days

Most Helpful Girl

• It is nearly impossible giving up on someone without hurting. Especially when you really have feelings for them. It takes time and yes it will be hard but it is possible to get over them. I thought I couldn't get over my ex ever, and I did. The thought of him sickens me and makes me wonder why I ever went for someone like that. So, take it easy on yourself and be patient with the process.

What Guys Said 2

• not possible without feeling hurt.
    u shd be strong for that by emotionally.
    and make u busy person whole time. so u can't even think in a day time. at night listen ur fav songs.

• why do you want to give up?

• He was a f*clboy and he flirted with me for 5 months even though he had a girlfriend and that hurt me. But getting hurt was no enough for me to give up ☹️

What Girls Said 1

• Why do you feel you need to give up?

• He is a f*ckboy actually and he flirted with me for so long then I heard thah he had a girlfriend. He was dating with that girl since he met me and honestly, I hate these type of people so I argued with him a month ago. I thought with that, I would get rid of him. But two days ago I saw him and he was with his friends. After that I couldn't help but think about him again.

• He is not a bad person but he is not a faithfull guy that is a really big problem for me

• Then keep him as a friend, and don't date him.