What does it mean to be over someone?

I broke up with my ex in April because he wanted a break. He went through a very destructive path getting with a girl in my class and minorly stalking me at my performance and till the end of school. I've blocked him from everything cried my little heart out and know that I would never want him even as a friend again. School is coming back and I'm gonna be in his class. He doesn't socialize nor has he seen me at all and I find myself constantly worried about how he has processed it all and how he will react to me. I can't tell weither I care or am just scared of what he will do. I think about his feelings so much I don't even know how I feel. I don't get emotional over the mean things he's done & do not I want him in my life. Am I over him why am I thinking about him? Do you think he is over me and will be normal when school starts?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Am I over him why am I thinking about him? You are concerned about his well being. Do you think he is over me and will be normal when school starts? Probably not but his overreaction isn't your fault and this is not a normal ]. He just being a drama Queen.

Most Helpful Girl

• It means you no longer what they do or don't do. There's no more feelings

What Guys Said 2

• dnt think much about him... n search for a new frnd or a boyfrnd

• Don't be scared, it's very hard to tip that person over the edge, I know him. Maybe deny their existence in your own mind, look straight through them when you see them, you'll be fine

• You know him like know someone like him or KNOW him?

• Please don't tell him I posted this I don't want to start anything in him. Are you close with him?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!