Guys help please...what does this mean?

my ex boyfriend said if he saw me again he know he would want to be with me again. what does this mean?

We dated almost 2years. I am still a virgin. I am 22 he 25?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex dumped me 2 months ago and he said he" thought I was gorgeous and didn't want to see me or hear of me with any other people" , that " he was glad I was leaving the country because out of sight , out of mind" he also said that "everytime he saw me he wanted us to work out". My point is relationships aren't just all about attraction, there's the social aspect ,intellectual and so many other things. He may find you very sweet and attractive and may want to be with you now but realizes that these things wear off eventually and he needs more than that if he's going to have a future with you, that's what I got from it anyway. He also said to me that we could "give it another go a year or two down the road" but to be honest in my opinion this is just a guys way of keeping you sweet so it will take you longer to get over them and also a way of keeping there options open in case they regret their decision. So I'm guessing that your ex was not fully certain with his decision at the time so he left his options open so if he changed his mind and he ran into you a while later...bingo. If he really wants you back let him prove it. Try to move on and cut off all contact. Good luck :)

What Guys Said 3

• Depends what your broke up for.

It could mean he doesn't want to see you and if he does, he knows feelings will come flooding back and cause a repeat of what happened. If he's going away for awhile it may mean if you cross paths again and he still feels the same...it could be anything, you don't really give enough detail for us to analyze the reason behind why he said it.

• wow, that guy is insane and very desperate

• did he actually say he wanted to be with you again? How did things end up? It sounds like you dumped him.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't listen to the girl who questioned why you're still a virgin, I don't see how that's relevant to your question...

It means that he still has feelings for you and that he still cares for you and is willing to give you 2 another chance

• Wait..you're 22 and you've had a boyfriend for 2 years, yet you're still a virgin? How did you do that?