Ex girlfriend wants to still be friends because she still loves me and then called me?

So my ex girlfriend broke up with me even though she says she still loves me, because we aren't compatible. She said she's made the decision because she knows she won't regret it. Yet she still tells me she loves me and misses me and she even called me on video... And when I told her she shouldn't do it, she said she misses me she can't do anything about it... When I talked to her on chat, she said she's accepted the fact that we can't be together? Is there still a chance to get back? or?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• you're a source of attention that she can come to at any time. if you haven't healed, I'd suggest cutting all ties.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's easy for me to be friends but if you want her for more than friendship it will be bad for you. Also she sounds like a nutcase who does not really know what she wants and she wants to keep you from seeing other women & put you on an emotional roller coaster for her own benefit, in my opinion.

She left you once so even if you got back together I bet she would leave you again. You would be spinning your wheels in life, missing opportunities with women who are better for you.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 1

• I second what the ladies here are saying. Get out of there.