Girls, regretful ex: flattering or annoying?

Girls, if an ex of yours later came to you to tell you he now knew about all the things he had done wrong with you, would you find that flattering or annoying? And would you give him another chance?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't find it annoying. It would just take a while to trust him again. I want nothing more in the world than my ex to come back to me, but I'm not sure if it's what I want if that makes sense.
    I love him, but I also can't trust him. he'd have to prove to me he's serious.

• I've once been approached by a girl who i found weird first, due to how directly she approached me. Anyways she somehow seemed to lose interest, but then again i wonder why she kept secretly looking at me for some time. Only a few weeks after she started that, i began to act weird around her because I feared her to stalk me for reasons of bad experience. Anyways she couldn't understand my behavior and thought that actually I would stalk her. Later on she explained to me that she now had a boyfriend, yet I have that desire to just apologize to her and explain to her why i had actually been so weird towards her. And maybe find out what she might have felt for me back then.

What Girls Said 3

• both really, but mostly annoying

• I would do my best to not give him a chance even though I can forgive easily and I hate that. I would find it as being intruded, like it would be a drama for me.

• Probably flattering. Whether I'd take him back is another thing.. But worth a shot. We'll all be dead one day, right?

• yeah, but if you had a boyfriend at that time, you'd have to get rid of him first.