Breaking up with a good guy. What do you think?

Ok please watch the video/link in this question. I truly believe that just being a good person in a relationship or even life is not good enough for a relationship. So I really felt like the guy being spoken about in the video. Cause I am the one hysterically crying and torn, and he is calm & so understanding.

I broke up with my boyfriend of two years. He is understanding, loving, good person and forgiving. But that is it. He has no raw intelligence, not a good communicator, not funny, not good at sex and cannot last, not financially stable. But also, I wanted to work on my career, studies, life and goals, and, family. I am seeking clarity in my life as well.

But I cried to myself because, i know how many awful type of men out there. But he is a good guy who comforts me when i am hurt. So breaking up with him, is the right decision, cause I can see I would end up cheating later on in our lives together.

But do you think being a good person, in his case, is someone no one should leave?
+1 y
I should state or emphasize that the two years of me being with him. I am the one that tried my heart out for making our sex, communication and i am the one who is the bread winner. I am the one who stayed awake wondering and researching ways to make my relationship better. I asked him so many times to try and he didn't. So please do not make my question as something shallow or bad. Just answer maturely please
3
3