Advice regarding a text message to clear the air. I was the Dumpee in this situation.. Planned on sending this after a week of NC. Thoughts?

This message is being sent because I believe that enough time has now passed that it can be written and read without a feeling of animosity or angst. I will try to keep this short but it may be longer then expected due to trying to handle this in the up most mature way possible. We are currently at a pass.. Realistically I only see two available options that are presenting themselves.. Option #1 - This would be the case if you're 100% committed to being single, whether it be you have found interest in another individual or not. We need to discuss the belongings situation and how to proceed with the financial items that still exist. I believe that a 1 week time period from now is enough time for us to hash out the details. This includes your belongings that remain and the return of the apartment key. I would like to accomplish this in a swift fashion, however we can. This will allow us to finalize the "going" of separate ways. Option #2 -This can only be applicable if you are honestly undecided about the current situation we have found ourselves in. I would propose that we again arrange and attempt a meet this weekend (I assume you are working, so a quick meet before work would suffice), again a place where we would both feel comfortable and at ease. This meet would not dwell on the past, the past is unchangeable. This would focus on what we need to do to build a possible future together, what you would like to see from me as a partner and vice versa. This does not cement a "2nd" chance, but it would allow us to truly identify if there is a possibility of reconciliation. Over these past few days I've had an enormous amount of time to gather my thoughts, process, and reflect. The nine months I have spent getting to know you as a person I will hold dearly. I have chosen option #2. I know that in my heart this is what I would like to see but I have also come to grips that you may not feel the same. Whatever you decide I will handle the outcome mature
1
1