Cheating?

I have been cheating on my wife for the last 4 years. I love my wife, but she nags and complains about me and other people all the time. Also gossips. I am 40 years old and so is she and we have 4 beautiful children. But every now and then I will go to the bar or night club with one of my young girlfriends. I have 4 girl friends. One is 18 the other 21 and the other 2 are 24 years old, all smoking HOT! I cannot resist them! I know I need to stop hanging out with them, BUT I CANT ! I usually do not sleep with these girls just hang out ! what should I do? I think I am bitter because when we were in our early 20's and she was the HOT one she would always flirt and get an attitude with me when I would get jealous what should I do?

92

Most Helpful Girl

• You know its funny, when my dad cheated on my mom, his reasons were that she complained and nagged too much as well. My mom is gorgeous at 50 years old and still has guys my age hitting on her. But for whatever reason, he couldn't see that, and he cheated for about 5 years. Finally, they got a divorce and he lives alone, paycheck to paycheck and hasn't even had a girlfriend since. He's depressed and an alcoholic as well. He still tells my mom and both my brother and I to this day that losing her was the biggest mistake of his life. But after the years of trying to make it work, she refused to take him back and is insanely happy now with a new man. So count your blessings, the young hotties might sound great now, but you might wake up one day to realize the grass isn't greener and it'll be too late.

• Well when we were both early 20's and she was so cute I would do anything for her I loved her so much. And she would flirt with older rich guys right in front of my face.Also she had friends that were like these big ole football players, and mess with me. Just because she was so cute and young. I wish that she would have given me ALL of her when she was young and Hot and in demand. Now that she is Old and Overweight she wants to be Little Miss True Blue.and forgets all that she had done. my turn

• But isn't it HER getting the Karma?

• Lol you keep telling yourself that. I pray I don't find myself married one day to a man like you.

What Girls Said 8

• Seriously? You have a problem.. Really NOT trying to be mean, but this site is for advice and I want to be straight forward...why the hell marry someone and take vows if you're not going to stick to them... you're shallow... by saying that it's because you're bitter and they're HOT and she WAS hot when she was in her early 20's. **EXCUSES** You're putting all the blame on her... it's HER fault that you're cheating on her. Really? IT TAKES TWO! Women read men very easily, good or bad and whether or not they want to believe what they are seeing/picking up on (which I'm pretty sure she has the feeling that you're cheating) I mean... come up with some better reason as to why you're going behind your wife's back and hanging out with, much younger women. And by saying you "usually do not sleep with these girls" does not make the fact that you probably ARE sleeping with them every now and then OK. Please... PLEASE... find a way to respect her and you're marriage by TALKING things over... if things were the complete opposite, meaning she had several young boyfriends, would you not feel terrible? just TALK to her! PLEASE

• listen, you're not in your 20's anymore. she married you not these people she flirted with 2 decades ago. you shouldn't be so hard on her. why don't you try to communicate with her about the nagging etc. how would you feel if you found out she was doing the same to you? and you have children man, I think you need to focus on them. that's what it means to be a father. don't be so selfish. and when they are older, leave if you want. and what will you be leaving her for? I can tell you these young women will not stay with you. they will one day want husbands and children of their own.

• If you truly loved your wife, you wouldn't be cheating on her. If you're going to cheat on her, why bother staying with her? Divorce her or she'll divorce you when she finds out more than likely. She deserves a man that will love her and only her and not cheat on her. No woman should be cheated on no matter what she does. You say she complains and gossips? That's why you're cheating on her? That's so stupid. Do your wife a favor and either leave her or stop seeing those other girls. It's not fair to you or your wife and I gurantee it will absolutly ruin your relationship if and when she find out.

• She did the same thing to me when she was in demand in our early 20's. When I was not confident or rich or good looking. I was kind of shy and she would take advantage instead of pushing me forward she would make me beg. She should have loved me to the fullest when she was a little hottie. then I would respect that now she is older and fat. But she did not have mercy on me when I was lacking, and there was better guys than me around that wanted her. Now NO ONE wortha damn wants her. oh well

• You sound very bitter and full of resentment. Maybe you need to talk to her about that... You do sound quite immature for someone of your age. "Well she did this so I'm gonna do that" I strongly dislike spiteful people. That's exactly what you are. These girls are right. Either leave her, or stop whoring around. I have no sympathy or respect for people like you. You chose to marry her, for better or worse. You are a pig. If she doesn't satisfy you, leave. She deserves better anyway.

• So why don't you leave her for the kids sake? Nothing worse than growing up in a broken home with a broken family.

• I guess you're right me and the kids will have to leave her. But we love momma and she is part of the family. And I would never ever want her to be without the kids. Or even worse, for her to be tortured by only being able to see them once a week. I would never do that to someone. THAT WOULD MAKE ME A MONSTER!!!

• @vmw2008 LOL! / You don't want to leave her because you don't want her to be tortured? you're already doing that though, I'm sure she's going to leave you anyways when she finds out :) I really hope so though. Might be hard for the both of you but it's even worse for the kids.

• No judge in the world would give you the kids. You cheated on your wife for 4 years. She's not the problem..YOU are. Kids almost ALWAYS go with the mother unless she is unfit to take care of them which she obviously is not. YOU would be packing your ass up and moving out. YOU would be the one only seeing you kids a few times a week. I hope she would move on to a much better man who loves her entirely you sick, immature son of a bitch.

• Take your wife on a vacation? Stop having a midlife crisis? Realize marriage is not perfect, but you could be doing things other than cheating to make it better?

• She is probably doing the same thing hahaha I would

• You are full of it! You couldn't get a hot young babe if your old decrepit body depended on it. Your just a big fat perv trying to impress yourself here. I'm sure your wife is still the hot, small one in the coupling. If anyone leaves the family it will & should be you. She'll keep the kids & your all-MONEY. And then she can pick up the hot guys cause I'll beg she's a hot cougar!.

Nagging to you is probably telling you to get off of that computer watching p*rn & pick up your be*r cans & go get a job.

Loser!

• You only live one life...live it to make yourself happy.

I'm not saying cheating is okay or encouraging it, but lately I'm learning that life isn't all about being perfect. Just live however you see fit, and well...make yourself happy.

• Wait...just out of curiosity...what do you do to make yourself happy? do you have two boyfriends or something? I am intrigued by your perspective.

• No, I don't. I just do what I want, and I don't care what other people say about it. I don't do anything I don't want to, and I do everything I want to. When I found out that my dad cheated on my mom (which is why my sister and I are not fully related) I resented him for a while, but really he was just...living the best way he could.

What Guys Said 2

• Forget your wife and kids. Fuck 'em. You can do whatever you please and they'll always forgive you in the end. Or if they don't, they are the ones with the mental health problems. Forgiveness is divine, and so is f***ing a hot young bitch.

• Wow I really hope that was a joke... not a funny 1.

• Well, I just try to distill a problem down to something useable. The advice above isn't actually reprehensible; the lax moral climate that allows such occurances to take place -- maybe that is.

• My dad did this to me and my two sisters. None of us went to his funeral