What should I do?

My ex broke up with me more than a month ago because she wasn't feeling the same anymore. At the same time she begged and cried that she still wanted me in her life because I'm such a great guy and I'm a great best friend. So I told her not to contact me anymore because I wouldn't be able to get over her. So yeah it's been over a month and we haven't contacted each other and we blocked each other off of social media. I'm going to be honest I still think about her everyday and I want to know about her because we dated for two years and now it's been a while since we haven't spoken. I know she won't contact me because I told her not to, should I contact her? Maybe it shows that I still care and that I'll still try to fight to get her back?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't stick to your guns and be strong i myself going through something like that. But have a little respect for yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• My opinion she wanted you to be friends before because she wanted to make break up easier on herself of course she won't miss you this much if you are still around so you have done the right thing to cut her off but right now what you are feeling is totally normal probably u miss her much coz u are lonely

What Girls Said 1

• Contact her only when you are over her. You were right at the beginning.

What Guys Said 3

• Actually went through the exact same thing as you with my last relationship. Moving on is the only way. Focus on your own happiness and someone more special will walk into your life eventually

• You know I've been trying to keep my head up and be positive but I still don't feel right like I used to. I feel like my life is a roller coaster now but I really do hope someone better walks into my life..

• Trust me bro I know 100% how that feels. The key is finding a hobby that keeps your mind occupied with good feelings until the bad ones are gone. I would recommend going to the gym if you aren't it helped me a ton

• In my experience, even if you get back to her, she will broke up with you for the same reason. Frankee32 there are a lot of girls that want someone like you. Don't see this like a problem but an opportunity for your life.

• Hi read your post and i can see that you so deeply in love with her. i want you to mail me on my email there are some advice and suggestion this will will help you win her back she will even contact you ok. this is my email mccartkatty@ gmail. com will be waiting for your mail