Why did he break up with me?

My boyfriend (now my ex) broke up with me 2 days ago. He told me that "time comes for change" wtf did he mean?

16

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• This break up is still very raw if it was only two days ago, and I can imagine it is hurting you inside. Break ups are never the nicest, and as we get older, they sadly, never get easier. You are still young and have plenty of time to find someone who will treat you how you deserve to be treated. There is someone out there for everyone, whether we believe it or not. We just have to find them. I don't know either you, him or the background of your relationship. But it sounds like me like he either doesn't want a relationship anymore, or he was being very rude about and telling you in that way that he has found someone else. I don't know him but he hasn't put it in a very nice way, he could have been a bit more pleasant about it. You deserve so much better than that, and you will find someone to treat you right and won't want 'change' because you'll be right for him. Look after yourself and show him what he's missing, he will soon regret wanting change!
    Good Luck!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you soooooooooooo much!!!

• You are more than welcome, I really hope things work out for you whichever way it goes. It is always nice to get the opinion of someone you don't know, who is looking from the outside in! I can only hope that I see a follow up story in the next couple of weeks, months, saying how things have worked out for you. You deserve to be happy!

• Thank you so much