Why hasn't my ex moved on yet?

I broke up with him two months ago because he cheated on me. He knew I'd break up with him if I found out yet he chose to do it anyway. I ran into him this weekend and he looks absolutely terrible and has lost weight. Apparently he hasn't told anybody I broke up with him yet and he only told me he had a new girlfriend to try and make me jealous because he doesn't really have one. The night I dumped him he claimed he was done with me too and told me he was leaving town about a month ago and that I'd never have to see him again but that was all a lie. I ignored him and didn't try to start a conversation with him or anything and he kept walking in front of me and tried to pull my hair to get my attention

If he knew I'd break up with him when he cheated on me and claimed he was over me from the start, then why hasn't he moved on yet?
Why hasn't my ex moved on yet?
1
2