Why mostly women cheat men after marriage?

129

Most Helpful Girl

• same reasons a man cheats. they aren't the only ones bored and wanting excitement. Emotional reasons, physical as well. Also let me add just because i know why doesn't mean i would. marriage is a serious commitment if you're not prepared just stay single.

Most Helpful Guy

• that's exception, cheating was never a solution to any problem

What Girls Said 11

• That's cute, some men cheat and some women cheat because they don't take marriage seriously or they are so selfish and cheat the moment something doesn't go their way. I would never put my husband a man i love through that pain. if i wasn't feeling it I would rather divorce or not get married. Marriage is a lifelong commitment and is special.

• What are you basing this claim on? You said that you know "through research" but what makes you think that information is accurate? There is no guarantee that people would be honest when asked about cheating, not even if there's an option to stay anonymous. I doubt there's any accurate statistics about which gender is more likely to cheat.

• Do they? News to me

• I wouldn't say so.. but if a women does it that means that she didn't really love her, or you didn't pay enough attention to her, or didn't show her your love

• So in other words, when women do something wrong, there's always something behind it that was caused by the guy

• "😎"

• Good for you for keeping such things private!

• Where did you get this statistics?

• Every gender cheats.

• Wrong. People cheat, it isn't gender related.

• Sigh

• That's not completely true. Men do too.

• That's a good one.

• Where did you get your information from?

What Guys Said 8

• I don't know if what you're saying is statistically true. I think no one will get the right answer as to who cheats more women or men in either a relationship or marriage. I think both genders have sometimes different, but overall similar motives as to why they both would cheat. I don't think it's mostly women though.

• Why do you think it is mostly women who cheat in a marriage?

• "mostly" term is wrong here

• they feel bored

• DO mostly women cheat?

Source?

• Because guys ain't treating her pussy like a sheet metal roof.
    You have to nail it hard, or else it'll end up in the neighbor's yard!!!

• Because they can get away with it. If the husband so much as says boo, she can divorce rape him.

• Women get a little thing called new cock urge.

• A husband can either accept his wife boning other guys, like a cuck. Or he can leave her. If he leaves her he has to leave half his stuff, give up his house and continue paying her into the future. Marriage is a bad deal for men.

• we all cheat my wife even knows i cheat

• so she was also cheating on u then if she doesn't cares?

• then that's okay for u

• why do they cut off your dick in your country or something or is it just frowned upon?