friends with benefits opinions needed, is sex just sex?

I've been seeing this guy for 4 months. He has said he's looking for a relationship, so am I.

Is sex ever just sex? Or is there more to it for guys?

09

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends, I had moments where I trully felt that it was something different, something deeper. But that was just sometimes, usually it felt nice but nothing to do with "love". I think the second feeling is more common between man.

What Guys Said 8

• Sometimes there is more to it for guys. Many guys can separate sex from love and not fall in love with a sex partner, but some guys do end up falling for the girl they have a friends with benefits relationship with.

If he said he's looking for a relationship, then he's probably telling the truth, and wants something more serious with you. Tell him you want to take your friends with benefits relationship to another level and get more serious, and he'll probably agree with you.

• Only sloots think that sex is just sex

• Sex can be either.
    Sometimes it's just sex, sometimes it's more, sometimes it starts as one and morphs into the other.
    Sometimes that causes problems...

• Depends on the people involved some people say they can do it no problem - Me personally I couldn't.

• Yeah I guess

• No, sex is never just sex.

• add private message go

• there's sex then making love

What Girls Said 0