How do I know that he really loved me?

so me and my boyfriend of 9 months broke up not to long ago. and now he's already back with his ex that cheated on him 3 times, my frineds keep teliing me that he didn't love me, he was a very mean person and it turns out he was emotionally abusive to me. the moral of this is I still love him but did he love me? or was it all a lie?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• it's hard to tell what was/is in his mind or heart, but in my opinion, you should move on. I know it is really hard to move on, but trust me, it's for the best

What Guys Said 4

• He didn't really love you. Your friends are right.

• If he loved you, he wouldn't have cheated 3 times and would still be with you.

• the person who can leave u once for someone else how can he promises that it will not happen it again.. n if u really love him then just get over him.. or if u want to be only physical u can carry on with him

• you were probably a distraction he might be more in love with his ex than you

What Girls Said 0