Does moving on mean that you stopped having feelings for them?

Can a person move on and still love an ex

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Moving on just means you have accepted the situation for what it is, and can go on with your life. It doesn't mean you stop having feelings, it just means you accept things as they are.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you can move on even if you love them. Moving on meams you just accept the fact that you are no longer together and that you are going on with your life just without that person. But you will have moments of remembering the old flame. I am moving on from my true love , because he doesn't want us to be together anymore. I have no choice but to move on with my life, and just accept the fact that I will never see him again in my life. But I still love him to bits. I won't deny it.

• I'm sorry for your pain. I know how it feels

• Oh thanks! I just got his answer a week ago, I thought I would go crazy but I don't really know how I managed to be at ease lol. I suppose because these days I am surrounded by lots of people and go out a lot. It helps. But if you need to talk about it feel free to dm me. I would be happy to listen to u. I know you want to talk about it. Coz that's what I feel myself.

What Guys Said 3

• No I don't think so

• You can't just push a button to lose your feelings but you need to try to forget and look for something new.

• i think it is very hard to still love some one fully if you are willing to leave the first timr

What Girls Said 1

• in my opinion, moving on is being able to accept that you guys aren't together.