Why did she promised to remain friends, yet she deleted me?

Me and my ex girlfriend had a short lived relationship, I'm not feeling completely heart broken. I still want to talk to her from time to time, since she's a fun person to talk to. She promised me that if we break up we would still talk to eachother and be friends, but in the end she instead removed me.

Usually couples who have been dating for years or months would delete/block eachother to get over them. But we've only been dating for 3 weeks and she broke up, so I wouldn't think she deleted me to get over me.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel her she probably tried to remain friends but we woman are more emotional and attached there's no way we can remain friends with someone we had feelings for. There's no point. I would have blocked you as well and tried to remove you because that way we can move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone says remain friends but, in the end, friends dont communicate with each other. My ex wife and myself remain friends to this day even though we haven't seen or talked to each other in over 11 years, LMFAO! Its just one of those statements that make no sense.

• Thanks for mho. here's translation for "lets just remain friends" = lets pretend we never met and if you see on the street dont say nothing and i'll walk by like what ever!

What Girls Said 1

• She lies to you

What Guys Said 1

• girls use the let's just be friends as a means to soften the blow, evidence of this can be seen where she blocked you.