What do you do when you miss your ex?

After a break-up with no contact for months, what do you do when you miss your ex? Acceptance is hard but how do you deal with it? How do you distract and improve yourself? How do you move on and look forward to embrace a brighter future ahead of you?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm actually missing him right now. I just got done crying and asking if I'll ever be good enough and why they break up with me speaking of previous exes as well. Like why did they take me for granted when I know I'm a good person. It's hard to realize that all the guys at work would love to date me yet I feel like I'll never be good enough and then I question what people see in me

• I have to move on. I have to be positive and keep saying that everything will be okay and that it didn't work out for a reason. Just sucks feeling depressed and lonely

What Guys Said 2

• remind my self of what kind of an abusive person she was and the nearly 50k in hospital bills she caused me because of her violence..

• Try to seek distraction, go out with friends etc.

What Girls Said 3

• I bully him on Skype

• Rebound

• Distract yourself and keep busy as best you can