What do people think about Anna Faris and Chris Pratt getting divorced?

Also I'd like to know who you feel is to blame for the split

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm surprised, but only because I saw a YouTube video that explained how their relationship came to be and how they seemed really happy together. And I don't know about who's fault it is but I would assume it has something to do with Pratt becoming super famous out of nowhere

Most Helpful Girl

• I am surprised for the most part, hearing this only today. To be honest I never though they were a couple anyways, Anna faris looks like a person who would marry a b rate actor. Chris Pratt is really handsome. it's really weird that they divorced, they have one kid already. I wonder what was going on?

• I heard Anna's confidence and trust in Chris was shattered after rumours of him cheating with Jennifer Lawerence.

• I sure hope that he didn't do that

• Me too I despise Cheats

What Guys Said 2

• Its life. The divorce rates are so high I'm not even surprised.
    As to who is to blame... I wouldn't use the word "blame", but I think it may have been Anna who wanted the divorce

• umm I Don't Care!! seriously celebrities are irrelevant to me or any one else for that matter.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not surprised, Hollywood couples usually get divorced. Two actors being married for 8 years is like a lifetime for a regular couple!