I lost it again?

I saw my ex for the first time in like a year and yet here i am again utterly devestated... Help me

23

Most Helpful Girl

• That's okay! Everybody heals at their own pace... Some people can move on in a matter of days, some in months, some in years... There's no right or wrong way of moving on... One day you'll find somebody that will make you forget all about your ex, but for now just take care of you and focus on getting back in touch with yourself.

• How do i get in touch with myself?

• That's for you to find out Hun... You got to sit down and figure out what you want and deserve

Most Helpful Guy

• it's alright man, you've got your own path, find out where it leads. likely someone else you'll adore will be on it.

What Girls Said 1

• Devastated why? Still like her or? Help you how?

• Getting over her

• It's been a year..

• It will pass.

What Guys Said 2

• do you still love her and want her back, or you can't just move on?

• Still love a part of me would like her baxk but i know that's not going to happen and in the case it happens my answer should be no because you can't mend what was broken thimgs won't be the same in short i still love her and can't move on but wanting her back I'd say no

• Let go!