What the heck is going on? I'm so confused?

Long story short

My girlfriend broke up with me two weeks ago. Before we broke up, I told her that I love her. I believe that scared her a lot which caused the break up. Which she has now essentially admitted to that being the reason. I told her I wanted to fight for this to work but asked if I should fight or stop, she said she didn't know.

Last week her and I talked in person (after she blew it off twice) because I was getting some of my things back from her. I asked her what she meant when she said she didn't know, she responded with that it wasn't worth it. After we talked a bit more I got up and gave her something of mine she wanted, which contained a note that I wrote thinking the conversation was going to be different, and I left her house.
About an hour or so after I left her house she had text me saying she read the note. That it made her cry, she was sorry for how she was acting, that she thinks we are worth fighting for, etc etc. She asked if I wanted to talk in person again, to which I agreed to. Since then her and I have been talking a bit here and there. Asking how each other day is going and such. We agreed to talk in person yesterday, and she seemed really enthusiastic about it. She went out hiking yesterday and it took her all day. She had text me saying she was out there and it was taking longer than normal and that she still wanted to talk.
She didn't finish till around 9 last and let me know She was on her way home. Told me how the hike was, and I said I hope she had fun and that I guess we weren't talking in person.
Since then, nothing. No hey let's try and talk another day. Nothing.

I do not understand what's going on, what she's thinking, but I'm tired of being messed with like this. I don't know what to do at this point.
What's going on?
2
2