How would you feel if this happened to you? And what would you do?

You've been dating this person for two months. They're easily a 10/10, you've gotten to know them, and you really like them, like no-one else you've ever been in a relationship with before- you love them, and you've even started to entertain thoughts of spending the rest of your life with them. You've kissed, you've made out, and now, you're finally about to consummate your relationship by having sex with them for the first time.

Then, when you take your clothes off in their bedroom, bare yourself to them and stand before them naked, you watch any traces of happiness, arousal or excitement drain away from their face. Your GF/BF shakes their head, puts their clothes back on, toss yours at you and tells you coldly and indifferently to piss off- they're rejecting you, and would never have sex with you, because you "aren't well endowed enough" for them. How would you feel if this happened to you? And how would you react to being in this situation- what would you want to do?
I'd feel completely destroyed, and I'd want to kill myself
I'd feel enraged, and I'd want to lash out and attack them
I'd feel distraught, and I'd want to be alone and cry
Vote C
I'd feel malicious, and I'd want to destroy them by posting photos online or claiming rape
Vote D
I'd feel inadequate, and I'd want to get surgery to become better endowed
Vote E
I'd feel turned on, and I'd want to 'try harder' to win their affection
Vote F
I'd feel nothing, and I wouldn't care enough to do anything
Vote G
GirlGuy
1
2