She slept with another guy saying she was depressed and lonely?

i was in a relation for 3 years and we've been away for almost a year. things were going smoothly. we had time differences and one day she said she had enough and broke up wjth me cos she felt i did not find enough time for her. i tried talking to her from the next day itself and she blocked me. the next day she went and slept with another guy. that went on for 4 days and i din know. she came back to me after a week saying she made a mistake. and i forgave her. we got back. she told me she did not talk to uim and stuffs. and she was being honest. i trusted her. but then after 2 weeks she broke up again and i later found out she was still talking to thaf guy. i lost it completely and sweared at her with all i had and left. now she's texting me saying for the sake of our relationship we had for 3 years forgive me and all. i gave her a chance once and she did that behind my back. i dont trust her anymore. should i forgive her?
1
1