I Need help asap! Boy trouble?

I've been talking to a boy for many months. But then we both stopped talking mostly bc he got distant and I believe this is because he started talking to this other girl that rejected him. Then I met his 2 bestfriends there was a lot of drama. And they both have blocked me and I did the same. But then he Texted me a few days later saying how we haven't talking in a while. He also said how he didn't care how his friends felt about me. Then he masturabted on FaceTime. I didn't do anything. He kinda just did it without getting anything from me. In the past he told people about me. Told everyone that we were talking. by the way we go to different school. Then I wrote him a paragraph on how much I do like him and how much I was sorry about the whole. Friend incident. He left me on open but me and my friends just assumed he was playing hard to get. Then I told him straight up you know I like your right and he said kinda. Etc and seemed like he didn't care. But when I brought up another guy it was obvious that he was hjealous asking all these questions like do you like him? Y'all talking? But I was just asking because the boy and me had become friends. I asked my friend to asked about me last night and he told him that we used to talk. And that he got annoyed and gave up hope. But the night before I asked him if he liked me and he said kinda. And I confronted him about that and he said he meant what he said about the kinda part. Then today we had a 83 day streak on Snapchat and there was a timer so I texted him. We are about to lose our streak snap back. He didn't snap back and then I said wow you aren't going to respond? And he BLCOKED ME but I don't understand because it was so obvious that he liked me. im so upset I have a feeling he will unblock me but I just don't understand. Please help. Thank you. Today he told my friend he thought I was crazy. I didn't do anything wrong
I Need help asap! Boy trouble?
Add Opinion