My brother told his girlfriend that my sister's friends wants to find out who r u !!! Now she hates me ! What should I do?

12

What Guys Said 2

• talk if it concerns u, else
    nothing, things will sort out

• my friends found out who she is , she is a layer , she wants money , and she's hore, I believed and I told her , now she hates me

• I told her but now she's angry of me and my friends!!! She told me you have to breakup with your friend

• y did u tell her?
      and breakup with Ur friends, not required, she's not imp as Ur frnds are!

• Your question doesn't make any fucking sense so your brother told his girlfriend your friends want to get to know her now she hates you?

• Yes !!! She hates me cause I believed ! And I was laughing and told her !!!

• my friends found out who she is , she is a layer , she wants money , I believed and I told her , now she hates me

• so she is a lawyer and is trying to scam someone and you called her out?

What Girls Said 1

• I'm confused

• My friends found out she's not rich , her house is not where she told us , I believed and I told her now she hates me