I really need some help right now?

I've been dating this girl for 6 weeks and today I told her how I felt about her, and told her I would like to have a relationship with her. She told me that she wasn't ready for a relationship right now that she wanted to focus on her career. I tried to get her back but failed. Any suggestions on how to make not hurt so much? It feels like someone just ripped my heart out

Most Helpful Guy

• 6 weeks isn't a lot of time you must fall pretty easily if it hurts that much that soon. If you want to make the pain go away keep yourself busy, don't listen to depressing music and hang out with your friends.

• Yeah well unfortunately I don't have a lot of friends.

• You wanted the truth I told you at least you know for next time. If a girl wants to be with you she won't give you an excuse as to why she can't be in a relationship. You being honest with her is fine but most women won't be honest they're scared to hurt people.

• I guess we will never understand them.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry this happened to you :( unfortunately it will take time to heal, that's about it

What Guys Said 1

• hi read your post and i want you to know that with all you said he still love you but there might be some things which is not making him connect to you but dont give up. would love you to email me there are some advice and suggestion i will love to share with you which will be very useful for you this is my mail on. mccartkatty @gmail. com mail me please

• OK I emailed you. And you kept saying him and he when its a her and she.