I should just give up? right?

me this guy became friends about a year ago. We meet at a transportation system, he works for. A few months later like 2-3 he started to nudge me here and there. Like lightly tapping my arm or squeezing my shoulder everytime he will walk by me. We kept talking like customer and worker or how ever you call it and so on. He then one day suggested we should go to the movies together, I agreed but we didn't go do to circumstances he had. He suggested to go the movies again and again we didn't pull through. but lately this month, since I get anxious or depressed quickly. I wasn't feeling well one day since my anxiety was spiking before going our separate ways he offered me a hug. Like two weeks later I broke down for nor reason. He was sitting around me. But when I started to cry I just looked away. I felt him getting closer too me and when he did he called out my name 3 times. I didn't look at him I just ignored him. So later that day, I sent him a message apologizing for maybe making him feel uncomfortable. He replied with "it's ok, I just don't like to see you sad". I just don't know what to do anymore, It's been like this for about 2-3 months and I am confused.
I saw him a day ago, and I had a hair clip on and I was looking down and he took my hair clip off. So my hair went all over the place. Also he keeps calling me "lil kim" which is my name. I send him messages on fb and he replies back and sometimes he doesn't and just reads them. He also asked what my school schedule will be like? And when he sees his boss he lets him know I'm around so he (his boss) can say hi too me. I meet his boss through him. What should I go keep trying or give up? Does he even seem interested in me or not?
and one day I msged him saying "I miss you my little duckling" and he replied with "ditto girly" or when i sent him a message saying "Love you, ha!" he replied with "love u too little duckling".
I should just give up? right?
Add Opinion