How many of you had to breakup with your girlfriend or bf? How would you get everything off of your mind?

I used to date a guy on here and we were both long distance. But it ended down wards after he said stuff to me that I did not like and after I got emotional abused I broke up with him
please give me some tips on how to get rid of him out of my head

Most Helpful Guy

• don't look at pictures of them, try not to think of the times you had together, don't feel bad about it ending because you will meet someone else - someone you'll be more happy with. I also change my phone background since it has been there for most of the relationship. things you can change like that are good because it helps you feel like the time has passed

What Guys Said 2

• you had an online bf? girl.. that never works! trust me.. at least not in your age. Do one thing.. start to get enjoyingg other activities in life.. go out with friends (preferably girls) .. kinda have a girls day out.. no non sense.. only girl sense stuffs! 😉 Take time to use your hobbies as your skills.. be it hardening.. painting.. plating.. whatever it is.. use it to avoid the memory is you picked up with this online guy. LDR is nothing but a mirage.. but it's all in our heads.. there ain't much thing like a long distance.. it could still be sharing je same bed every darn day and not able to connect altogether !! so think about no feelings.. be it negative or positive.. let go of it sweetie. i know it's not easy as it is said , but you got to try that ASAP!

• Listen to music
    Go out with your friends
    Read a book
    Watch movie

What Girls Said 1

• Get a hobby, read a book, paint a picture