Would it be stupid of me to message him?

I dated a guy for little while and we broke up it's been about 2 weeks and I really miss him. The only part that sucks is that he broke things off with me. And he said he wants to be friends and doesn't want to push me out of his life cause he cares about me. He has yet to reach out to me. I really miss him and I want to be friends. Should I try to contact him?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• The best thing you can do is to take your mind off and pick up a hobby or something. messaging him will undue whatever progress you made

What Guys Said 5

• Sure it wouldn't hurt.

• What keep smiling said was good.

If you emotionally are ready to talk to him then yes, go talk to him.

Always stay true to yourself.

Time is a good way to move on from someone.

• Well, if he meant what he said you should have no problems, so you can calmly message him

• Why not. You should go for him.
    If he wants to be friends than surely you should go

• You should just message me instead

What Girls Said 2

• If you feel ready and feel up for whatever reply you get from him, then sure, give him a message and see how he is doing. There is no harm in contacting him, you are only seeing how he has been doing and what has been going on. Sometimes the guy doesn't like to reach out first, sometimes they feel like they maybe make all the effort to get into contact. Show him that you still care and that you're still there. It is always difficult when it's a break up because you never know how that other person is feeling, but I can guarantee he still thinks about you, even if you don't think he does. Men push themselves away from their loved ones, it is almost like they are scared to let themselves be happy. If you want for him to reach out to you, you never know what might have happened if you reach out to him. He may be waiting to hear from you!
    Good Luck & Keep Smiling!

• no way in heeellllll. do not contact him.